Ralph Scaffolding Limited was established in 2011, initially as a small, family run business. Whist we have grown over the past few years and have serviced much larger contracts, we have sustained our ethos and personal touch. Based in South East London, we are able to cover most of London, Greater London and parts of Kent, Essex, Sussex and Surrey.
a little bit of history
Over the years we have been fortunate enough to work on a really diverse catalogue of jobs, all of which we have enjoyed tackling in order to supply the access that our clients have needed. We have been happy to be able to provide access to some of the most interesting venues and architecture that make Britain Great!
- We provided full access to the chimney at the Fullers Brewery; the client wanted to re-paint the FULLERS sign because the depot was on the main route that the Olympians landing at Heathrow would be taking to their hotels for the London 2012 Olympics.
- Another was a pleasure to fulfil due to its historical notability: Charlie Chaplin’s house in Kennington – this was for redecoration and restoration and is now owned by the local authority.
- We had pleasure in erecting a staircase and a hoist at Royal Ascot for the new restaurant that has been built for Her Majesty the Queen, no less; which gave our operatives a nice break from the ‘big smoke’!
- Internal church work has also been a really interesting and challenging element in our experience; from a birdcage in St. Giles the Abbot in Farnborough Village, to the internal and external of Christ’s Chapel on ‘The Dulwich Estate’. These contracts required particular attention to detail, respect and sensitivity.
- We have at times had to attend emergency call-outs, one of which was to the historical library at Lincoln’s Inn, where they needed urgent access to the ceiling panels, which had become loose and started to fall onto the working library below, risking not only the Library’s staff and visitors’ safety, but also the thousands of valuable and irreplaceable books. All in a day’s work!
As you will be able to see from our constantly updated Instagram page, we strive to always produce quality scaffolding, from small chimney stacks in Farnborough Park, to large contracts at the Chambers of Law in London and servicing everything in between. We are continually keeping up to date with new scaffolding systems and health and safety requirements and we are always doing our utmost to display a positive and polite attitude to every job, every day.
Whatever your access needs may be, our team will be able to configure a solution to meet your requirements.